describes the information we collect and how we use that
information and applies if you have applied for service with
877PaydayNow.com, or if you are a current or former customer.
1. Protecting the Privacy of Customer Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a secure online
experience. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
that comply with federal standards to transmit and store information
about you. For instance, we use computer virus protection software,
firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for data transmission.
2. Information We Collect About You
We collect "nonpublic personal information" about you from
- Information you provide on your application
- Transaction and experience information with us
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
- Non-personally identifiable information such as
URL and TCP/IP information
3. How We Use Information We Collect
The information we collect about you is primarily used to provide services
to you and contact you regarding administrative notices. We may also
use your information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and
enforce our agreements with you, including our Terms and Conditions,
we may disclose information we collect and retain, its use will be
limited to what we reasonably believe is appropriate and necessary
to carry on our business and to provide the quality of service you
expect and deserve.
4. Parties To Whom We Disclose
We do not sell, trade, or rent your information to others without your
express consent, except as set forth below or otherwise allowed by
law. We only provide these parties the information they need to provide
services, and they are prohibited from using the information for any
- Information we share with Affiliates:
- Some of our services are provided
using our affiliates, and we share
nonpublic personal information with
- Information we share with Third Parties:
- We use certain non-affiliated third parties
as service providers, and we share nonpublic
personal information with them.
- Information we share with Financial Institutions:
- We may disclose information we collect to
financial institutions with whom we have a marketing
and servicing agreement such as banks and our
5. Choices Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution
We may send you email regarding our service from time to time. We may
send out periodic emails informing you of technical service issues
related to a service you requested. You will not be able to choose
to unsubscribe from these mailings as they are considered an essential
part of the service you have chosen.
6. Accuracy of Your Account Information
We have established procedures to ensure that your financial information
is accurate, current and complete, in keeping with reasonable industry
standards. We continually strive to maintain complete and accurate
information about you and your accounts. Should you ever believe that
our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you,
please notify us. We will investigate your concerns and correct any
information we determine to be inaccurate.
Since circumstances and technologies change, we reserve the right to
prior notification. If the changes are substantial, such as adding
a category of information that we will disclose to a third party, we
will notify existing customers by email and give them an appropriate
time period to opt out of the disclosure.
8. Who Do You Contact With Questions?
this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us by sending
a letter to:
P.O. Box 241525
Montgomery, AL 36124-1525